Emotions are a normal part of being human, but sometimes they can be extremely disturbing to experience. What may be distressing is not just the emotion itself but also how strongly you feel it or what you want to do about it.
Following are some of the possible emotions that you may have difficulty handling.
- Phobias (Irrational Fears)
- Agoraphobia (Fear Of Going Outside)
- Fear Of Flying
- Fear Of Germs
- Other Irrational Fears
- General Unhappiness Or Dissatisfaction In Living
- LACK OF EMOTIONAL ENJOYMENT
- Emotional Disconnection/Detachment
When All Your Best Efforts Haven’t Worked
Maybe It’s Time to Talk to a Professional